The following resources are intended for use by PCHES researchers only.
Publication Summaries and Highlights
For new PCHES publications, please send the following items to Katerina Kostadinova:
Make sure to follow the “authorlist_year_Highlight” file naming scheme.
The following templates can be used when presenting PCHES research.
Applying templates to existing slides
How to apply template to existing PowerPoint presentation:
- Save template file
- Open your existing PowerPoint presentation
- Click the thumbnail pane and then select the slides (Ctrl+A)
- Copy the selected slides (Ctrl+C)
- Switch to the template file, right-click the thumbnail pane, and under Paste Options select Use Destination Theme
How to apply theme to existing Google Slides presentation:
- Save template file to your Google Drive
- Open your existing Google Slide presentation
- Select Slide > Change Theme
- Select Import theme button (bottom right)
- Locate and select the saved template file
- Select the template again (title appears as “Office Theme”) and press Import Theme
Other helpful presentation resources include: